Friday, May 19, 2006

Delhi...

People...there has been a slight change in plans here. Actually, I got hold of an an intresting opportunity to do a research based internship at the Indian Society of International Law here...of course, the area is WTO law...However, the Tiger thing is still very much on and lets see how I juggle things...Delhi is dry and boring...it's no match for Bombay's class...Mumbai rulez...will always do...at least for me...

By the way, since the internet facility here is not all that great, i might not be able to wrap up my Swiss story from here...here's one part i 've managed to upload...















Flying over the Swiss Alps on our way back...































Colours of flying...

2 comments:

Adarsh A. Varghese said...

read the moot post. well written! i also managed to put down smthin about it on my blog!

SRILAXMI said...

debanshu,
u r another of the WTO whizzes? congrats!!
SRI